The FINCAD women in finance scholarship programme is designed and committed to encouraging and supporting women pursuing different careers in the finance industry.
In this article, we discussed about the organizers, eligibility, scholarship funding, partner institutions, requirements, application period and application process of this scholarship program.
FINCAD women in finance scholarship.
FINCAD is a team of the industry’s best and brightest quantitative financial analyst, software developers and supporting teams.
The women in finance scholarship is aimed at encouraging and supporting talented women in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk analysis and derivatives finance within the capital markets.
The FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship provides the much needed funding to help women succeed in their post-graduate studies and the capital markets.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Be enrolled and attending a masters or PhD program on a full time basis.
- Have less than 10 years of total work experience, and less than 5 years of professional experience in the financial field.
- Be a female citizen of any country who is enrolled in a post-graduate program in finance at an accredited university.
Annually, an award of US$20,000 is given to one eligible woman to help support graduate-level studies in finance, with 50% being paid to the educational institution to directly assist with tuition and 50% paid to the winner.
Any accredited university in any country,
Below are the required documents for application of this scholarship.
- Your resume or CV and personal statement
- Two reference letters from appropriate individuals (e.g., professors or other relevant university staff, work supervisors and colleagues)
- University transcript from Undergraduate/master’s program
- Confirmation of acceptance or enrollment in the post-graduate program for the current (2022-2023) academic year;
- Any authored papers (optional).
Application and all supporting documents, except university transcripts must be in English. Furthermore, documents must be in the accepted formats (JPG, PDF or GIF).
- Once you submit your application you will no longer be able to edit it.
- The system will provide a prompt to confirm you have submitted your application. That means your application has been submitted and received. You will NOT receive a confirmation message or email.
- Do not attempt to contact the scholarship provider to confirm that your application has been received. Your account will indicate a submission has been received.
- Do not submit more than one application.
The application period for 2022 is now closed, but when it opens for spring 2023, this article would be updated with the new dates.
Applicants will have to wait until Spring 2023, to submit an application as the application window is now closed for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Visit the official page of the FINCAD women in finance scholarship for more details.